By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh
TWENTY TWO

"E, what's up!" As Eric runs into my room through the wall.

I already know what he's thinking.

"I don't trust her," I say.

"First, you guys are best buds and now you don't trust her," Eric says.

"No, I don't.  She's a spy.  Eric, the girl is a spy.  And now, she will be staying here, why?" I asks.

Eric looks at me as if I am crazy.  I know, I am crazy, in fact, I am insane. But, Galvin told me to listen to my gut and that is what I am going to do.  I admit, I maybe going over board with the gut thing, but I don't know how to handle my emotions.  It 's like my brain is going into several directions and won't stay focus.  I am rambling on and on, and can't shut up.  I am lost in my own thoughts and feelings without control.  I am more confuse and I don't know what to do about it.  The thoughts in my head are taking control over me and I wish I can fall in a coma to have some type of peace.

"E, you need help," Eric says as he sits on the bed.

"I don't know what to do?"

Eric hugs me and my head falls on his chest.  I sob and sob hoping my thoughts will turn off.

The door flies open as if a bomb went off in the hallway.  Eric and I jump in fear.  I am waiting to see fire and smoke, but all I saw is Simon Peter in his real form.

His eyes were huge and hallow like the deep pit of hell, his skin is like sickness and death with no cure in sight, his teeth are like razor sharp knives waiting to strike, and his nails are long and sharp like an eagle waiting to gorge us.

I wet my pants, but didn't care.  I am scare and waiting for my final judgement of something I didn't do.