By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh

TWENTY THREE

"What do you want?" Eric shouts at the top of his lungs.

He is red as fire and his blue eyes are hollow and fierce. He's in fighting mood.  His emotion is so raw and untamed like a wild animal ready to  face their prey. I am shock to see him as a fighting warrior who won't stop until he sees blood.  I look at him and I didn't know who to be more afraid of; Eric or Simon Peter.

The tension in the room is boiling hot and can see the stream and the anger.  It's hot, so hot I want to pass out, but I scare to even blink.  The heat in the room is mounting and mounting, and I am too afraid to stop it in fear I will be a casualty.

Eric breath stream and roar like a raging fire - a dragon without any control.

Eric change from his normal looking self in split second.   His eyes became enlarge, his nail are thick, long and monstrous, his teeth are like sharp jagged old knives ready to kill his prey, he skin is white as a corpse and burn mark in full view. He became a warrior in a second; right in front of me.

Eric stands his ground and with his super human eyes tracks Simon Peter movements one-quarter second at a time.  He's like a hawk waiting to attack his prey.  Eric and Simon Peter stare eye to eye without any movement.

Attack mode.  To creature ready to battle it out, in a fight of wits and freedom.

Knowing that Simon Peter is our brother, made it seem he was less than a God and more sinful like everyone else in our family.

For all these years, we have put Simon Peter and his family on a Spiritual mantal adored with Truth, God, Bible, and Being Pure; like a God-fearing idol who can raise the dead and bring World Peace. Simon Peter is just as sinful as we are, with the same DNA.  He's more like freak of natural then the Normals of the earth.  He's the monster of the family, the nastiness how he became. A son of  my mother and grandfather.  Disgusting and so unnatural, it makes me sick to my stomach and wish I never knew this family secret.  Simon Peter changed from Divine Father to spit.

I knew now, our family is doom.  My family has built their foundation on the bible, God's word and God himself.  I don't which God to pray too, but now, we have nothing.  The foundation is crack and the evils of the underworld will want to sneak in.

From that point, I knew.  I knew what I have to do, but at this moment; I'm stuck.

This is the battle to end all battles and it's about to begin. 
Who will survive?