By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh
SIXTEEN

“Stop it, you damn fool”, Spirit says.

“I just want to talk to you”, she continues.

“How dare you come into my room as I am praying to God,” Simon Peter says.

He is full of anger and rage. His skin is pale, his eyes are hollow and teeth are razor-sharp. He is out for blood, but he knows he can't hurt his sister/aunt. He changes back to a Normal, but is upset Spirit is still here.

“What do you want,” Simon Peter demands.

“I want to know about my father. When will he rise again?” Spirit asks.

“Why?”

“Because I will like to know, silly”, Spirit says.

“I don't know”, Simon Peter says.

“I want him to face his real demons. I'm tired of living in this family like a ghost, my dear, dear brother,” Spirit says.

“You and your mother cause this great sin on us. If your mother stayed in her place, the family would have been more united,” Simon Peter says.

“Bull! You are an unforgivable sin too, my brother or should I call you my nephew. I don't know difference. We are all damned in this family, if you like it or not. And your DAMNED SHITY GOD CAN'T SAVE US,” Spirit says.

Simon Peter jumps off the bed to his feet and stood over Spirit like a huge giant wanting blood. He is already a tall handsome man in priest clothing, but now he is more fearful. This is nothing new to Spirit and did not phrase her. She is used to it.

“Why must you mock God? He's our savior and owner. How dare you?” Simon Peter asks.

Spirit didn't care. If God is standing in front of her, she will spit in his face.

“There is no God. No Jehovah. Nothing. Just the spirits in nature. How can you pray to an idiot, who's so stupid and insane. Look at our family! We are the darkest of monsters. The vamps, werewolves and the witches are scared of us. We are so in bed with The One and his demons, we are like them. WE ARE THEM! Human demons walking the earth forever and ever, even if you like it or not, my brother and nephew. So don't talk about God to me ever again. And stop with the damn messages. You are not the boss of me. I can do whatever and whenever I want, you understand me. You dumb idiot. I want to say more, but it's no use. You are what you are. A stupid idiot without any sense,” Spirit says.

Simon Peter open hand slaps her but she fades in the shadow before he got the chance.

He looks at his cross as it hangs on the wall. He kneels down and pray. The only thing he has to make sense of his family is his faith in the Almighty God. The Almighty Jehovah in heaven with all the good angels. His faith makes him stay grounded with all the sin and troubles the family has gone through and will endure in the future. He knows, there will be changes and decisions will be made. All he can hope, God will forgive his birth and the great sin of his birth parents, so he can be a Normal like the rest of  the world.

He didn't ask to be born in this world with a corrupt body, soul and mind. It was never his choice, it just happen in the worst way.

The harder Simon Peter prays and look to God for help, he feels the closer to becoming clean in the holy spirit of God, the Father. Once, that is taken away, he is nothing but a damned shell of a creature. He needs to keep the faith and guide the family to have faith in God. His hope is, God will show mercy on the family.

He's living proof Jehovah does exist, but what the almighty wants -  is so unclear. Having faith in something makes him sane, even though his every existence is damned.

Once a month, he goes to see his father in an undisclosed location, to see if he needs to save him or try to find a way to kill him.