By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh
SEVENTEEN

“My sister, beautiful sister,” Clive says as he grabs Erika and swing her around, as if they were doing a dance routine.

“Clive, what do you want?” Erika asks.

“Mother wants to see you and Rebecca alone in a few minutes and you better be nice,” Clive says like a father speaking to a child.

“She ruined our family,” Erika says.

“No, she did it. Our father did. You can't always protect his honor. What was done is done and the children will find out tonight. So deal with it.  You need the Tech of Scientology in your life, my wonderful sister. It will clear you mind of the Engrams which you experienced in childhood. You need to be Clear to be at peace with yourself and the world,” Clive says.

“What? So, are going back to Scientology,” Erika says.

“No, I'm thinking about Kabbalah at this time again. World religions are great. You learn so much about yourself and the people around you. God, Buddha, L. Ron Hubbard, tomato and tomoto. It's all the same thing, just different names with different paths to the same outcome. Erika, we are so blessed to live this life. We live forever and can never stop learning,” Clive says as he swings Erika around on the floor, then they dance close like lovers.

“Clive, I feel we have an evil seed in our family; which will tear this family part in the way, I never knew can happen or dream of.  I spoke to Merlin and doesn't want to see the true. He rather be blind then deal with the problem. He could never handle the real issues, only the wonderful peaceful visions. Like you, but at lest he knows, he can't walk on clouds.  I'm ordering for Megan to be watch. She's hiding something,” Erika says.

“Erika, that's your sister-in-law. Meaning your sister. Why bother? She's just like us and had to suffer a big sacrifice of her life and history. Remember, she became this way, not born into it. You need to give her some credit. She's not like Tristan. He just wants the power. Do you think, he's small between his legs?” Clive asks.

Erika let out a roaring laugh. The laugh can be heard all over Long Island and people stop in their tracks to look. The band stops playing and the house is so silent you can heard pin drop.

For the first time, in a long time, Erika was laughing. This cold as ice woman without an emotional back bone and hard clement face is laughing uncontrollably as if she was making up for lost time.

Her color came back and her lips were red again. She looks desirable like Venus and sexy like Angela Jolie. Her teenage skin and she sense of wonder came back. She can't stop laughing, as if she was mad.

She's happy again. The weight of all her sins were lift off of her shoulders and has peace with herself again, like a child being reborn.

She looks a Tristan and smiles. She even bows down to him and skips back to her brother like a child.

“You are laughing,” Clive says as he twirls her around and around.

She stops and looks into his baby blue eyes. She sees the wonder, life, love, health and excitement in his eyes. She wants it for herself, but looking at the fantasy land of her brother's life makes her feel like a child again.

“I'm happy and you always make me feel sane. I can't stand you half of the time, like when we were children in the old house, but you make me complete. I love you, Clive. I always will. You bring life to this family,” Erika says as they dance without music with everyone in the room staring.

Erika looks at Rebecca sitting on the couch and reality came back. Erika turns back into a cold stone woman without any feelings and her blood turns to ice-cold.

Bryan gets the music to start playing again and everyone talking about the event that happen.

For one second, Elisabeth saw her older sister happy again and she knew it was at her husband expense.  Elisabeth can read minds, but the wrath of her husband made her blind.  She's a shell of a woman whose body became a puppet for her family. With a wrathful and power-hungry husband who stole her heart to receive the unlimited power and the offspring of power-hungry creatures.  Elisabeth lived in fear without showing it.  She's lost without an exit plan.  If she could, she will kill Tristan her husband and the twins.  The only children who had light and love in their hearts are Oriana, Taylor and Elisa.

She's jailed in a cell with three monsters who will love to see her dead, will make the world run red with blood and control the world to their accord.  Marrying Tristan was the worst mistake in her life and she lives it everyday.

Elisabeth was born into business without any education and knew how to get her way.  She was the greatest young business woman in her day.  She helped her father with accounting and supervising the workers in the fields.  She would make deals and always made a profit.

But, with her father gone and reaching the ulimate high of the corporate world, she lost her sense of wonder and freedom. She lost her smile and self-worth.  She was a lost soul and Tristan made her whole again, but in a greedy way.  Now, in a loveless marriage to a man who will love to replace Erika in second. Blackmail, extortion, business, and paying with people minds became her family trait. She's dead inside without no hope for resurrection.  A lost soul with a black heart.

Erika walks over to Rebecca and sits on the couch.

"Mother wants to see us," Erika says.

"Good. You forgive me," Rebecca says.

"No. To me, you are still a nasty disgusting runaway slave. If we were still in slavery times, I will hang you from an Oak tree in minute and dance around your corpse with glee. You nasty slave. Why didn't you go back to Africa where you belong?" Erika asks.

"Because, I was born in America.  I was the first generation of slaves who were born in America.  My momma was pregnant with me on that slave ship.  She was sold to a family without my papa.  Never knew what happen to him.  When I was 5 years old, my momma was sold to another family and I was all alone.  So, Africa is not my home.  This is my country, with all the injustices and lack equality which makes Americans so proud of.   This is my home, like it or not. Honey, you're upset with your father because he fathered your child, Simon Peter.  If I was Olyvia, I would have found a way to kill him.  What happen was not your fault.  And if I knew about your father, I would walked back to Virgina and stayed a slave.  Erika, I love you and what happen, happen.  I got a crazy insane drama queen daughter out of the deal.  I don't like Spirit's actions and the drama she causes, but that woman is your sister and my daughter.  You don't have to like her, but you need to treat her like a sister not an outcast.  She loves you.  I bet, she will do anything to please you.  All in all, we are a damned family with an evil creator.  Galvin makes my skin crawl and can't be trusted.  I always wonder if he is The One.  But, let me stop talking," Rebecca says.

"Yes, we are family, but not friends. You're still a slave and needs to be treated like a slave.  You black piece of crap.  Your family is and will always be slaves to me. Spirit is not my sister, but a bastard.  Simon Peter doesn't have a father.  So if you want to continue to be in my good graces, you need to obey and never speak until spoken; like the nasty slave you are," Erika says.

Rebecca laughs and Erika gets more and more in rage.

"Erika, you have to be at lest over 200 years old, maybe 300 years old, but you act like a damn spoiled child.  You and Spirit have a lot more in common then you think.  She's a child and you're child, in adult older than dirt bodies.  Grow up and be a woman, a mother and wife.  Just grow up.  Your rage won't do you any good, it's like disease inside; which will make you lose your soul.  Do you want to look like your sister Elisabeth? Look at her, she's zombie, a puppet.  She has no sense of reason at all, anymore.  She's dead inside.  Are you dead inside?  Olyvia forgave me and you should do the same or you will be like Elisabeth," Rebecca says.

"I hate you," Erika says.

"Yeah, I know," Rebecca says.