By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh
SEVEN

The next moment, shocked the crap out of me. I never forgot that moment. I saw my mother pissed. She lashed out at Spirit in heat and fury, ready for a final judgment. She became a giant among us, as we became ants in a room as the fire and brimstone surrounded us. There was no where to hide. The servants had said there final prayers and gave up on life. There was no hope. Although, I was so hungry for the delicious taste of the servant who I wanted, I was too afraid to eat. I was too afraid to move. I was too afraid to breath.

My mother changed into her real self and it WAS NOT pretty. Her eyes were as hollow as a black hole, her nails were long and razor sharp like a fine sword. Her skin was a pale as death and her fury grew more and more. No one could stop her, not even my submissive father or a joke from Uncle Clive. I knew Spirit was dead.

Spirit looked into my mother's eyes, as if she was staring down a dangerous animal. She turned to a creature of horror herself and knew a blood bath was about the start.

My mother spoke and I almost pissed in my underwear. Seriously, I almost did. My mother spoke in a voice that was unnatural to man. You know those movies where the devil is so piss he talks in an unnatural deep voice, well that was my mother.

Eric ran to see what was going on, but he remained distanced.

“Spirit, why are you here?” My mother asked.

“I'm family,” Spirit said with grace and vengeance.

“You're a creation from a whore,” my mother said.

I looked at Rebecca and she had nothing to say. I didn't know what to think.

“My dear bloody sister. We're like one of those white trash, inbreed families how are so related, on so many levels,” Spirit said.

Spirit and my mother were sisters? How? How could this be?

“I'm not your sister. You, my dear, are a freak,” my mother said.

My mother grew and grew as if she was bigger then the house.

“So you must be a freak too, since you and our father had a special connect,” Spirit said and laughed.

My mother slapped Spirit across the face with her crawls and I saw something I would never see in any movie or even on animal planet. Spirit face was sliced in four layers, like lines on paper. If my mother slapped Spirit across the head, Spirit's head would be sliced in four pieces.

Spirit became normal again and stabilized her face as she healed, but of course Rebecca came to her daughter's aid.

“Erika, now, stop it. Yes, Spirit deserved her little beat down, but this is a family event. We are all family. What happen in the past will be coming out today. You knew this was going to happen and you know your sister. She has to out-do Clive and all her half-brothers and half-sisters. Thank God you have some control over yourself because if you killed her our family would never be complete. Now, listen. Calm your ass down and stop making a scene, both of you. Yes, we all know you are the Queen, Erika, but you don't have to fault it,” Rebecca said.

My grandmother got up from her chair to face Rebecca. They stared and my grandmother talked to my mother so she can change back to normal.

As the my servant stood motionless, I grabbed him, ate him and returned to the scene in half of second. That servant was good and tasty. His blood was like honey and sweet candy rolled up in one. Beautiful scent and the meat was divine; so tender and so delicious to my tongue. I licked his bones dry and threw them in the garbage. Just thinking about it, made me hungry for more and more. I was looking for more meat, but when I let out a big disgusting noise, then I became the center of attention.

Eyes were on me and Trinity laughed so loud and said, “This is a white trash family. E became a hill billy.”

My mother stared at me and laughed out loud. She ran over to me and gave me a hug. I could tell, she needed a hug. After the hug, she floated away in the shadows.

Simon Peter wasn't too happy with Spirit. He approached her in her fragile state. She needed to keep her face stabilized so it heal properly.

“Follow me, whore,” Simon Peter said to Spirit.

“My dear brother, you are more of a freak than I am. God blessed you with beauty and you have the nerve to call me a whore. You're so ungrateful and yet you think you're better then anyone else. I wonder what your brother and sisters will say to you, after they know the truth. You never know, I maybe that fly on the wall,” Spirit said.

With a deep breath, Simon Peter said, “Brand, I need you to fix Spirit's face.”

“Follow me,” Simon Peter said and Spirit and Brand followed.

Eric was next to me and we looked at each other. I didn't know Simon Peter had a brother and sisters. He never talked about his family, only the bible. I would love to meet his parents. I wondered if his parents were crazy like him.

Uncle Merlin bell rang and it was time for the story to be told. The story about who I am and what I am.

I always felt different in the Normals world. Felt alone. I knew, I was strange. But why? Why was I so different then anyone else? Why did I have these unnatural desires? Tonight, I will find out.