By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh
NINETEEN

Finally, we are let out.

My mind is racing and I don't know what to do or say.  It's like my innocence is gone and faded away.  The evil has melt my soul like dipping my body into a tub of acid over and over.

"What am I suppose to do?"

I run to my room and  lock the door in fury.  I am scared about what will be in the next act of my life. I breathe heavy, but I want to pass out.  I don't want this. I don't deserve it.  Why are they giving it to me.

It's like my uncle gave me the world to manage without training or a manual.  I am responsible for my family now and I don't what it.

I fall on my bed and look at the four walls.   I study them, seeing if I see a shadow coming towards me.  I look with caution, but the threat is there and clear to me, I will have a visit soon from the creature who made me.

My body falls on the bed as if I am about to die, but I can't die.  I'm immortal.  I close my eyes. There is a thought in my head and I know it's waste of time, but maybe if I do the act, he will show me mercy.

Tears run down my eyes and my body is helpless. I am helpless. My world, the world I know is gone and change is a way I never thought it could.  My world is like a unpredictable hurricane without an eye and an ending.

"What is my future? "  I ask myself.

I wish, I didn't have my nonsense questions answered. I wish, I never learned the truth about my family.  Ignorance is bliss and so much loved.  I wish, I had the ignorance again, but no more.

My body slides to the floor as if my bed was a slip and slide.  I got down on my knees and pray to the Almighty God, Jehovah to forgive me of my sins. I pray with tears flowing down my cheeks.  My body is shaking and my feel so weak.

"Please God, I don't want this!" I plead.

I hope he can hear me.

As my body is shaking to the Almighty God, my great grand father walks in.

How can I kill the devil inside of me?