By Aliya Leigh

By Aliya Leigh
http://www.aliyaleigh.com
Twitter: @aliyaleigh
NINE

Falling in love with someone makes you lose your mind and you see beauty even in the most ugliness of the world.  Love is the most powerful emotion known to man and feeling it can make your heart ache and your body go lump.

“I remember when I met my wife, her beauty stole my heart and I yearn for her, every second of the day and every day.  I wanted her, I wanted to breath her air, but I knew who I was; a monster.

“I thought long and hard about the beautiful creature who taught at my college and wondered if she would love me, as I am.  I was scared and confused.  I was damned and wondered if this creature which was a goddess in my heart could be damned with me.

“Well, you know the answer, right Max,” uncle Merlin said.

“Well, Galvin fell in love the same way for Micaha, a earthly creature who was more beautiful then any angel in heaven.  She took his heart away, but it was unnatural for an angel to be with a human.  It was damning and Jehovah God would never approved of it;  even though, The One was able to create a creature from his human wife.

“Galvin longed for her and which made him lose his sense of reasoning. He wanted her.  He wanted to touch her sun-kiss creamy black golden skin, look into her ocean green eyes, touch her golden corn-silk hair and smell her breath of beautiful natural.  She was created perfect from a child of Adam and Eve.  Not even the angels in heaven can match her beauty.

“Galvin looked after her day and night, night and day.  He thought about her consistently, like an addicted crack head who needed a fix.  She became his world and wanted so desperately  to be with her.

“One day, Galvin took a break from his duties as being an assistant to Gabriel, the most fame angel next to God’s spokesman, Micheal.  Galvin stared at Micaha intensely so he could remember every move she made.

‘What are you doing?’, Gabriel asked Galvin.

Looking at the humans.  They’re like our pets. They amuse us with their everyday routines. Funny to watch them,’ Galvin said.

‘You’re looking at one human then the rest. Micaha. Stop looking at her.  She’s a human. Remember flesh and spirit can’t mix,’ Gabriel said.

‘Why not, The One was able the create.  Look at his son. He’s a nice strong human and smart.  So, what’s wrong with him, nothing,’ Galvin said.

“Gabriel looked at Galvin with sad eyes.  They were created together and were the best of friends.  They knew every fracture of each other, inside and out; without question.  Gabriel loved Galvin so much, he couldn’t live without him.  They were like Siamese's twins.

‘Galvin, this is not right,’ Gabriel said.

‘God hasn’t banned The One.  The One still has his position in God’s glory, so it must not be wrong. If so, The One would have been made an example of; am I corrected,’ Galvin said.

‘It seems you have your mind made up, my dear one,’ Gabriel said.

“Gabriel walked over to Galvin held him in his arms like a mother to her child.

‘Please, don’t leave me, don’t make me choose.  I love you like a brother and even more so. She is only human, as you said, like our pets.  She’s not worth leaving heaven for, she’s only for our amusement’, Gabriel continued.

“Galvin violently pushed Gabriel away and said, ‘How darn you?’

“Galvin fell to earth,” Uncle Merlin said.

Uncle Merlin looked at us with sad eyes.

In my heart, I knew we were damned my God, but didn’t know how sever.  We were the black plaque of heaven and know I welcome hell more so then ever, if we can die.

I had the proof, God hated my race because of my own misguided great grand father who fell in a sexual love with a dog.

Unnatural. Disgusting.  Having sexual relations with a family dog.  It was making me sick to my stomach, but I knew there were more to the story. So much more, I didn’t know if my heart could take it.

It God’s will to make us eat human flesh and drink human blood, like the disgusting monsters we are.

“Fuck me,” I cried out in pain and Fire hugged me.

We were monsters, unfit disgusting monsters.  Hoping one day, God will strike us down like the cockroaches we are.

Uncle Merlin looked at me and said, “E, it’s OK. It’s OK. There’s more.  I know, you’re in anguish but there in an important reason why you have the feelings you have.  One day, your feelings, your gut feelings will serve you or betray you. You’ll have to choose for the sake of the family.”

Uncle Merlin looked into his book and continued with the story.

“Galvin took on a life as a human and married Micaha in a grand way, as if he was giving God the middle finger. See, he knew what he was doing and didn’t care about the consequences.  Maybe God should have made an example of The One or he should have allowed anyone to married a human, but hind sight is always 20/20.

“Galvin made the big mistake of his life; which turned into a series of more and more mistakes. If he listened to Gabriel, we would have never been created.  We as a race were created, not born.  We were created in the image of a misguided angel who wanted to be like God.  But, unlike The One, Galvin tried to make peace with God and also asked for forgiveness,but it was too late.

“It was too late for Galvin to understand flesh and blood can’t mix.  God was right all along.  How?  The angels who decided to live on earth, created children.  Mighty sons who walked the earth.  Galvin’s son was named Hosaha.

“Hosaha grew strong, mighty and smart.   The normal people on the earth treated the angel sons like gods on earth with the power to take a life or to grant blessings.  But, they mostly took lives then grant blessings.  Hosaha even raped and tortured his own mother to death, when Galvin was in heaven working.

“Galvin flew down to earth and asked Hosaha, ‘My dear son, my creation from my spirit, where is your mother?’ Galvin asked.

“Hosaha looked at his father with no grief and pain in his heart, 'I killed her. I wanted to hang out with my friends and she started to disrespected me, so I killed her. But, the sex was great. I can see why you fell in love with her.  But, dad, I have to go.   My friends are here,’ Hosaha said and left Galvin without a care in the world.

“Galvin found his bride in the back on the house and held her lifeless body in his arms.  For him, it was a matter of minutes, but to her it was a matter of months.  The body started to decay to the point when he let the body go, the midgets made the body a home and his own human body was a skeleton of flesh.

“Galvin left earth and went to heaven with his head low. He was ready for God’s announcement to cause a flood.  Most of the Third of the Angels tried to argue with God and became in rage.  Galvin sat in silent and welcomed it.  He wanted his son to die the most painful death of his life.

“The flood came and sweep them all away,” Uncle Merlin said.

“After the flood, Galvin asked Jehovah for forgiveness, but it was never granted.  The One continued to create trouble for the angels, as they said, Misery loves company.

“Galvin lived a hermit life until he met Eric; my father.  Sometimes you need to leave things alone. This is how our race began,” Uncle Merlin said.